Monday, May 04, 2009

Origins

So I’m sitting in my living room enjoying my usual Pop-Tart breakfast. My mind was wandering and I noticed how unfrosted Pop-Tarts seem to have more filling than their frosted counter parts. That thought was enough to make me laugh at myself a little, but it also go me thinking. I’ve always wanted to try blogging; if for no other reason than to see if anyone at all would read it.

So, why would anyone blog about Pop-Tarts? Well, why not? People will write about anything these days. After a quick search of the interwebs, to see if something like this already existed, I made up my mind to give it a try.

So here goes. The first (that I know of) blog dedicated solely to Pop-Tarts. I have plenty of content ideas for this puppy so stay tuned. It might be kind of entertaining.

Cheers,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment